Pages

Current Mood – J.Crew New Arrivals

 I’m headed to J.Crew later this afternoon to pick up a couple of the new arrivals that I’m pretty sure will sell out soon. I didn’t bite the bullet in time for this skirt and this skirt, so I decided that I won’t let it happen again. Lessons learn – if you like it, then buy it before it’s sold out. 

I know that today I’m definitely going to pick up the Gold Foil LeafPencil Skirt, the DrapeySleeveless Tee and maybe something else that catches my eye.  Below are some of my favorites that are sure to put anyone in a good mood! Do you have any favorites from the new collection? Let me know in the comments! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of your picks. And, I agree with you, grabbing things immediately at J. Crew seems to be the way to go these days. I think that they're ordering fewer quantities! I hope that you enjoy your shopping trip today!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign