Pages

Moody Style: A Little Plaid

I hope that everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving – I know I did.  I ate way too much this past Thursday and I’ve been eating more than my share of leftovers ever since.  But you know what?  I wouldn’t have it any other way.  Spending the past few days with my family is something I always look forward to throughout the year.  

Did any of you do any shopping this weekend?  Did you shop on Thanksgiving Day or on Black Friday? I did a little shopping on Thanksgiving Day after my family and I went to the movies.  We figured that we would check out some of the deals at the local Walmart since we were already out of the house.  I was able to grab a few deals for myself and I managed to get some Christmas shopping out of the way.  As much as I was against stores opening on Thanksgiving Day, I enjoyed getting some shopping done late in the evening after dinner.  And by the time we made it to the store, the crowds were bad either.  We were in and out of the store pretty quickly.  Let me know what stores you made it over the Black Friday weekend.

{Sweater: J. Crew Merino Wool Tippi Sweater;
Scarf: Zara Checked Shawl;
Jeans: Banana Republic Dark Wash Skinny Jean;
Jacket: J. Crew Downtown Field Jacket;
Bracelet: J. Crew Factory Square Stone Bracelet; Bracelet: Coach Bangle;
Shoes: Coach Fayth Boots (similar here)}

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign