Pages

Moody Mondays – Tick-tock, Stock-up!

Hi ladies - I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!  I’m not sure about you guys, but I haven't finished shopping for all of my fall/winter essentials yet.  Mostly because I'm always on the look out for a good deal.  So when I got a couple emails regarding some great sales, I thought that I would share them with you too.  That way you too can stock up on any additions to your wardrobe or even start shopping for the holidays. 

Anthropologie has a pretty sweet promotion going on right now. For a limited time, you can enjoy 20% off all sweaters in stores and online.   The prices are as marked and the offer includes all of the sweaters on sale as well.  Awesome right? Just a quick FYI, the sale started last Thursday, November 6th and I’m not sure when it’s going to end.  So if you see something that you like, then act fast before it’s too late. Do you have any favorites?  Check out Anthropologie’s full collection of sweaters here and let me know which one is your favorite!  I’m not sure if I’m gonna buy anything yet, but I have a few things in my shopping bag like: this Moth Jacquard Moto Cardi, Dolan Rosalyn Pullover and this Moth Draped Pointelle Cardigan.

I also got an email earlier today from Piperlime regarding another big sale.  Piperlime is offering 30% off of all sale items as well as 40% off all final sale items now through November 11, 2014, by using the code EXTRAEXTRA at the checkout.  I ended up grabbing a few things like this Pim + Larkin All Over Embellished Shell Top and this Aryn K. Exploded Lace Top.  I also have my eye on a few Kate Spade goodies like: this Kate Spade Bamboo Cuff, Kate Spade Nelle Collared Top, and this Kate Spade Sailors Knot Bangle.  Are you guys going to take advantage of the sale? Let me know if you have your eye on anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign