Pages

Moody Style: Shake It Off

I have to admit I’m a big fan of Taylor Swift’s new song "Shake It Off" and I’m a little tempted to purchase her new album, "1989." Did any of you buy it?  What do you guys think? I wouldn’t say that I’m a Swiftie by any means or that I’ve been a huge Taylor Swift fan in the past, but I jumped on the Taylor Swift bandwagon during the 2014 VMA’s.  I have to admit that I was pretty impressed with her performance and that point during her performance right before pretending to jump off the "1989" sign, when she stated, "I don't care if it's VMAs, I'm not jumping off." It’s great to see a performer stay true to herself and not succumb to a variety of antics to sell music.  I think that’s one of the reasons she’s been considered to be a role model for young girls.  Taylor continues to respects herself and her fans and as a result her huge following of Swifties continues to grow.  Love her or hate her, Taylor is a keeps her public image clean and classy, which is a nice change from the many overproduced sexualized pop stars.  What do you guys think about this 24 year old starlet?  Well, I checked out Taylor’s performance earlier to day on Good Morning America and really enjoyed it.  Here is the clip from the performance on GMA, so you too can "Shake It Off."

{Shirt: J. Crew Popover In Navy Foulard;
Earrings: Anthropologie Windmill Post;
Necklace: J.Crew Flower Fan Necklace;
Bracelet: J. Crew Brass And Crystal Petal Bracelet;
Bracelet: Target Pave Stone Link Bracelet;
Shoes: J.Crew Collection Etta Calf Hair Pumps (similar here)}



2 comments:

  1. Good point about her staying out of the dirty limelight. I can't believe she's only 24. Feels like she's been around for ages. I forget how young she was when she started. We're still doing Wheels On the Bus, so I haven't heard any new songs lately. If you want the album, Target has a version with 3 tracks that aren't available on the standard version. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gigi…I'm doing well. I hope that things are good on your end too. I haven't heard any new songs either. I've been meaning to listen to the songs on iTunes but I haven't done it yet.

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign