Pages

Moody Style: Motorcycle and Shimmer

Happy Monday Everyone! I love finding great deals when I’m shopping and I pretty much only buy things when they are on sale or with some type of discount.  As many of you may have noticed, one of my favorite places to shop lately is J.Crew because they always have some type of sale or a discount offered. I found these motorcycle pants earlier this year during one of the store’s 50% off sales and I’m so happy that I found my size.  I love paring up pieces that have a little edge to them with feminine and girly pieces.  The seams on this motorcycle pants adds interest and a little edge without any of the bulk from your typical cargo pants.  So, I decided to wear the silk eyelet top and shimmer earrings to jazz up the look.  And I think it was the perfect combination of both hard and soft.  What do you guys think? Do any of you own these pants or any pants that are a little edgy?  How do you style them?

{Shirt: J. Crew Silk Eyelet Top;
Pants: J.Crew Seamed Motorcycle Pant;
Earrings: J.Crew Crystal Shimmer Earrings;
Bracelet: J. Crew Factory Square Stone Bracelet;
Bracelet: Target Pave Stone Link Bracelet;
Shoes: Nine West Snooze Smoking Slippers}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign