Pages

Moody Style: Daytona Grid

Every once in a while  I swing into Anthropologie to check out the sale rack to see if something catches my eye.  Most of the time I walk out of the store empty handed, but other times I find a spectacular item that makes me want to spend my money no matter the price.  My trip is even more amazing when the item is in my size and under $50.00.  That’s what happened when I found this Yoanan Baraschi skirt a couple of months ago.  This skirt was the only one on the rack and it was in my size, so naturally I grabbed it and ran into the fitting room.  I'm pretty sure you guys know what happened next :)  I love the color and the grid pattern on the skirt and I can’t wait to style this skirt all sorts of ways.  I'm sure that you will see this again this fall/winter. 

{Shirt: Banana Republic White Piped Horizontal Stripe Tank (similar here and here);
Skirt: Anthroplogie - Yoanan Baraschi Daytona Grid Pleated Skirt;
Necklace: J.Crew Resin Arrowhead Necklace;
Bracelet: J. Crew Factory Square Stone Bracelet;
Bracelet: Banana Republic Kissing Animal Bracelet;
Shoes: Coach Marah Flats (similar here)}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign