Pages

Current Mood – Top 3

When it comes to buying a new dress, Anthropologie has always been one of my go-to stores that I run to first. Anthropologie consistently offers beautiful dresses each season and this fall is no exception.  Luckily, I don’t need a dress at the moment, but I have a few in mind that I would love to buy if given the chance.  I fell in love with several dresses the other day and I wanted to share them with you.  Here are my top 3 favorite dresses from Anthropologie.  Do you have any favorites?  Check out Anthropologie’s dresses here and let me know which one is your favorite!





3 comments:

  1. The third dress is totally you. The maxi is beaauuuutiful! Good to see you posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl…I fell in love with the 3rd dress when I saw it in the store. I haven't tried it on yet, but I will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthro is my go to for cute dresses too!! I bought 3 for the Fall and returned one. I absolutely LOVE the two I kept!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign