Pages

Moody Style: Lace & Stripes

I love, love, love this Eva Franco Laced Strata dress that I wore out to dinner a few weeks ago. This is my first dress that I've owned from Eva Franco and I’m very impressed with the fit and quality. The dress is form fitting and flared at the waist creating the perfect hourglass figure.  This dress is flirty and feminine and doesn’t require too many accessories because the dress speaks for itself. The fabric is heavy and is perfect for cooler weather, but it also works in the warmer months.  I'm so happy that I grabbed this dress when I did - it's my new favorite.  Do any of you have this dress or the black and white version? Do you have a favorite dress in your closet that fits you perfectly?  Let me know.  I hope that you guys have a great week!

{Dress: Anthropologie Laced Strata Dress (similar here); Earrings: J.Crew Crystal Shimmer Earrings; 
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here); Bracelet: J.Crew Pointed Stone Bracelet; 
Bracelet: Target Pave Stone Link Bracelet  (here); Shoes: Vince Camuto Zella Pumps}

2 comments:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign