Pages

Moody Style: Orange Crush

Although I haven’t seen an episode, I agree with the title that orange is the new black.  This fiery hue was spotted all over the runway for spring 2014 and it’s a perfect to transition into the summer.  I’m not sure when my orange crush started, but I’ve always loved this lively color. It’s vibrant, energetic and flattering on everyone.  So when this dress went on sale, I made sure I grabbed it the first chance that I got.  It’s been one of my go to dresses this summer whether it’s for work, a nice dinner or church.  I love that the scallop detailing along the neckline adds a little character to this dress.  Do any of you have an orange crush? What’s your favorite piece of orange clothing that you have in your closet or would like to have in your closet?  Let me know in the comments. 

{Dress: J.Crew Scallop Crepe Dress;
Necklace: J.Crew Floating Pearl Necklace;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Bracelet: Anthropologie Vivi Bracelet;
Bracelet: Target Pave Stone Link Bracelet  (here);
Shoes: Vince Camuto Zella Pumps}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign