Pages

Moody Style: Fruity Fashion

As many of you may have noticed this summer on the fashion blogs and Instagram, fruits on clothing commanded our attention this season.  In particular, pineapples were the “it” fruit and they have never been so chic. I’m not sure why pineapples reigned supreme as the summer fruit over strawberries, cherries or even watermelons, but it sure has made this summer more playful. I personally have fallen in love with this summer’s fruity trend.  I found myself buying at least a couple of pineapple shirts and I can’t get enough of them.  What do you guys think about this fruity trend? Have you fallen in love with any other fruits this summer? Let me know in the comments. 

{Top: Old Navy Slub-Knit Tanks;
Skirt: J.Crew Cotton Pencil Skirt;
Necklace: GroopDealz Rosette Statement Necklace;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Bracelet: J.Crew Factory Square Stone Bracelet and Coach Bangle
Shoes: Coach Bailey Heels}

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit- the top especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the lemons. I like the purple and gold combo.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign