Pages

Moody Style: Polka Dot Jumpsuit

I almost forgot about this jumpsuit until I saw another blogger posted an OOTD on Instagram.  Don’t you just love Instagram?  I have to admit that I’ve become a little addicted to this app and I think I got my sister addicted as well.   It serves as a reminder tool as well as an enabler system.  A handful of my purchases have been based on some Instagram posts, which I need to get a handle of soon. My closet is in serious need of a clean out since it’s busting at the seam due to all of the great sales at J.Crew and Anthropologie lately.  Have any of you sold any of your treasured pieces via your blog, eBay, Instagram or Poshmark?  Did you have any luck selling your clothes?  Which one got the best responses? Let me know in the comments. 

{Jumpsuit: Forever 21 Polka Dot Jumpsuit;
Belt: Banana Republic Patent Skinny Belt;
Necklace: J.Crew Factory Crystal Wings Necklace;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Bracelet: Target Pave Stone Link Bracelet  (here);
Shoes: Ann Klein Peep Toe Wedges}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign