Pages

Traveling Mood: San Jose, CA

I'm Going to Selfiebration at the Expo!In March, I shared that I registered for the 10th Annual BlogHer Conference in San Jose, CA from July 24 -26, 2014.  And I can’t believe that it’s finally here.  Honestly, it kind of snuck up on me.  I was doing a lot of last minute laundry and packing up until 1:00am.  And I had 7:00am flight, so needless to day I’m going to be a little tired today.  Overall I’m still pretty excited about attending my first blogger conference, but I’m a little anxious too.  I hope that I’ll learn some helpful tips to enhance my blog and meet some amazing new bloggers.  Be sure to check out my Instagram and Twitter page for the most up to date posts while I’m at the conference.

Tonight, I’ll be headed to the Selfiebration and Evening at the Expo!  This is the official first party of the conference full of networking and drinks, brand opportunities and more.  Can’t wait to share everything with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign