Pages

Moody Style: Ahoy

Here’s a quick post of the outfit that I wore on the Fourth of July.  This playful nautical halter dress was described on Anthropologie’s website as an irresistible charmer adorned with schooners and anchors.  And I couldn’t agree more.  I was so happy when I scored this dress last winter for only $30.00. I love finding deals after the season.  I just had to hold on to this little number for a little while to make a big reveal for the red, white and blue holiday.  I can say this dress has been my favorite Fourth of July outfit by far.  Do any of you have a favorite outfit for the Fourth of July holiday?  Let me know in the comments. 

 {Dress: Anthropologie Windward Halter Dress;
Necklace: J.Crew Factory Brass-Plated Crystal Necklace (here);
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Bracelets: J.Crew Pearls and Petal Bracelet (here)
Shoes: Banana Republic (old)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign