Pages

Current Mood – Top 3

It’s been a while since I’ve posted my top 3 items from Anthropologie, but it’s finally back. I don’t know about you, but I haven’t been shopping in the store as frequently as I had in the past.  There were a few months that I just wasn’t inspired by the clothes that they offered.  There were a few pieces that caught my eye here and there, but that was about it – until now.  I’ve been pulled back into the Anthro fold after receiving the May Lookbook in the mail.  I don’t know if it’s the anticipation of the summer season or the store has stepped up their game a little bit.  Whatever it is I’m in love with the store again. I’m also loving the collaboration between Anthropologie and BaubleBar.  How pretty is this Seastone Necklace? Anyways, here are my top 3 items from Anthropologie that I love this month. Do any of you have any favorites that you can’t live without this month?  What’s on your wish list?  Let me know in the comments.

Mintzita Maxi Dress

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign