Pages

Moody Style: A Scattering of Dots

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I’m so excited that we only have two days left in the week before the Memorial Day Weekend.  Do you have any plans this weekend? I don’t have any plans yet, but I’m really looking forward to having some down time at home.  I’m hardly ever home since I travel so much for work.  As a result of my travels, my apartment is in serious needs of a little TLC.  The only thing that I have scheduled this weekend is a 5k race on Memorial Day.  I haven’t ran in a race since March, so Monday morning should be interesting.  I would like to make it to the beach at least once this weekend and I would love to find a barbecue to crash.  If anyone’s barbecuing  just let me know - I just may show up.  

{Dress: J.Crew Factory Optic Dot Dress; 
Necklace: J.Crew Factory Fan Fringe Necklace;
Earrings: J.Crew Crystal Shimmer Earrings;
Banana Republic bangle;
Ralph Lauren Zabrina Heels}

1 comment:

  1. That dress and necklace pairing is ADORABLE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign