Pages

Moody Style: Late to the Party

I know that I’m a little late to the party posting about the Peter Pilotto collection for Target, but it’s better late than never right? Well I don’t know about you, but I wasn’t one of the thousands of people that went to a Target store to shop this collection the morning it launched.  I figured that I would wait until the collection went on sale and find at least something from the leftovers.  When I first tried on some of the pieces in the collection, I wasn't a big fan mostly because of the sizing and cut of the items. But this dress worked out perfectly for me.  When I bought it last month, I was able to snag this dress for 30% off the original price. Which was great at the time.  Now that I look back on my purchase, I realize it’s not a huge victory considering the rest of the collection is now 50% off the original price.  Oh well, I have to look on the bright side.  If I waited too long, then I probably wouldn’t have found my size, right?  Anyways, if any of you are still looking for any pieces from this Target collaboration, then click here and shop Peter Pilotto for Target now.  Did any of you jump on the bandwagon with the Peter Pilotto collection for Target?  What was your favorite piece from the collection? Let me know in the comments.

{Dress: Peter Pilotto® for Target® Dress - Red Floral Print);
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (gift); Earrings: Anthropologie Buttercup Posts;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Shoes: Ralph Lauren Zabrina Heels}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign