Pages

Moody Style: Ready for Spring?

Happy Hump Day everyone!  Are you guys ready for Spring?  I am.  I know that some of my fellow bloggers and readers that live in the Midwest and up north on the East Coast have been ready for a couple of months now.  I’m very lucky to live in a warm weather state.  And for the most party it’s relatively warm or really hot most of the year.  However, we have some occasional cold days that come out of nowhere.  The weather is cold (cold for us southerners is anything below 50 and some may say under 70) for a few days and then go back to being really warm afterwards.  I know some of you may be thinking that you don’t see a problem.  And in the grand scheme of things it’s not a problem at all.  I’m just ready for the warm weather to stay and the cooler weather to go away for good.  I’m ready to wear outfits like this without having to grab a jacket or sweater when I leave the house.  I’m ready to wear lots of pastels and light fabrics.  And I’m ready to put away some of my cold weather pieces until next fall and winter.  What are you all ready for this Spring? Let me know in the comments.

{T-shirt: J. Crew Vintage Cotton V-neck Tee;
Necklace: Banana Republic;
Bracelet: Coach Large Turnlock Plaque Bracelet (similar here);
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Pants: J. Crew Midrise Toothpick Jean In Fern Print;
Shoes: Carlos by Carlos Santana Shoes} 

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your hair. So fabulous! You look great.

    KT

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign