Pages

Moody Style: Amor, Amour, My Loves


February is my favorite month of the year mainly because it’s my birthday month.  It’s also the birthday month for one of my sisters, two of my best friends and some pretty amazing 3-year old twins.  And of course we can't forget about Valentines Day.  I try not to get too caught up with all of the gifts, flowers and candy that some people think you need to have on the holiday.  Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a sucker for anything pink, red, shiny, sparkly and sweet. And I’ll be happy with any of the suggested Hallmark gifts anytime during the year.  I just like to focus my attention on spending my time with that special someone in my life.  Do you guys love this month as much as I do? What’s your favorite month of the year? Let me know in the comments. Anyways, here's a quick pic of my recent outfit. 

{Shirt: J.Crew Amour Tee (here);
Jacket: J.Crew Bouclé Jacket in Colorblock;
Bracelet: Coach Turnlock Cuff;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Jeans: Jessica Simpson Kiss Me Jeggings;
Shoes: Coach Sue Heels}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign