Pages

Moody Style: Peter Pan


It really felt like fall here in Florida on Monday and today it finally feels like winter.  I’ll post what I’m wearing today later on this week.  I’m not sure about you all, but this season I've been living in my skinnies more than usual.  And now I’m on the hunt for more fall colors like mustard, forest green and burgundy.  I’ve also been loving peter pan collars more than ever lately.  So, it’s no surprise that I fell in love with this beautiful embellished Peter Pan collar sweater from J.Crew Factory.  It’s a perfect collar to make a statement.  Anyways, here's my outfit of the day from Monday.  Do any of you have any trends that you have been wearing more than normal? Let me know in the comments.

{Sweater: J.Crew Factory Jeweled Peter Pan Collar Sweater (here);
Earrings: Anthropologie Vintagette Glamour Posts;  
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Jeans: Jessica Simpson Kiss Me Jeggings;
Clutch: Coach Legacy Basket Clutch (here);
Shoes: Coach Lynne Pumps (old)}

2 comments:

  1. What a great sweater - it comes with built-in neck bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embelished collar gives the jumper extra style points.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign