In my opinion, macaroon inspired pastels always signifies the start of spring and I’m really looking forward to this season. Pastels are a fashion staple that you can find just about anywhere to complete or revamp your spring wardrobe. Various shades of mint, light pink, lilac, baby blue and lemon are feminine, flattering for all body types. For this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow, here are my top 10 ways to make your mark with this season’s key trend. Are you looking forward to wearing pastels?
Today, I’m linking up with AV’s Friday's Fancies over on Long Distance Loving. If you like what you see here, check AV’s blog for more pretty pastel ideas.
1. HUGO - Light Pastel Pink Karline Dress…$375.00
2. Ann Taylor - Smocked Keyhole Peasant Top…$58.00
3. Anthropologie - Eyelet Crops…$118.00
4. Anthropologie - Masque Geo Sandals…$128.00
5. J.Crew - Pastel and Neon Statement Necklace…$165.00
6. Dorothy Perkins - Pastel Cocktail Ring…$17.00
7. Tory Burch - Robinson Spectator Double Zip Tote…$595.00
8. ALDO - Proa…$40.00
9. Threads 4 Thought - Pastel Colorblock Tee…$58.00
10. Catherine Malandrino - Sunrise Stroke Print Dress...$265.00