Pages

Moody Style: Past Due


Some of you are probably wondering what the heck is going on with Moody Girl, she hardly updates her blog and she hasn’t posted an OOTD in ages.   And some of you may be thinking that I can totally relate to Moody Girl right now.  It’s been no secret that I have a crazy work schedule and have very little personal time left over in a day.  Well have no fear; I have several outfit photos lined up for you all for the month of August.  I know finally right? It’s been way overdue.  Lately, I’ve been having a hard time trying to figure out the best times to write and post.  I mentioned in the past that I wear suits for my pretty conservative job, so the opportunity for creativity is pretty seldom until the evenings and weekends.  But I’m done making excuses for myself, so I’m just going to do it. 

I used to create a to-do list for myself each day while I was in undergrad and graduate school and it proved to do me justice.  I was able to get so much accomplished.  I’m even successful with getting all of my projects completed by the deadlines at my job because of these to-do lists. For some reason I’ve strayed away from this practice in my personal life, but I recently added it back to my daily routine.  Hopefully, this will help avoid my blog from being dormant for days and weeks at a time.  Do any of you have any helpful tips to ensure that you tackle all of your daily tasks or projects?  If you have a blog, I would love to hear how you juggle everyday life and your blog.  Let me know in the comments.

 
{Shirt: Banana Republic Pia Ponte Knit Tee; Earrings: Coach Pave Stud Earrings;
Skirt: Anthropologie Gilded Estate Skirt; Necklace: Anthropologie: Blurred Pigments Loop;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch; Shoes: Nine West Blissfulo Peep Toe Wedge}

6 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha!! I missed your outfits!! I always adore this skirt on you!! And I can totally relate to you. It's so hard to keep up with everyday life and blog at the same time. Sometimes I will go on 1-2 weeks without blogging too. I just try to keep it fun and not think of it as an obligation. But when I do go back after a weeks rest, I realize how much I missed my blogg-y friends :) Btw I tend to post at night after my kids go to sleep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayaka...I miss blogging and catching up with friends too. I'm hopeful that my new strategy will work for me. Only time will tell :)

      Delete
  2. I had to come by and say how awesome you look! This outfit was just perfection, I'm sad that your job is too conservative to wear this at work, because WOW! :)
    Me, I write lists for everything, crazy serial killer style lists, haha! I also sometimes do that thing with several post-it notes, where each one has a different sub-list on it, that makes sense, right? :) But as for blogging, I just do it when I feel like it, usually two or three times a week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwen! I know...I'm sad about it too. Thanks for the post-it note idea...I'll have to try it out one day.

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign