Pages

Moody Style: Here & There


Hi everyone….I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend.  I can’t apologize enough for not posting more regularly, but this job of mine literally has me here and there on a weekly basis.  On Friday night, I came back home from a long week of traveling, so all I wanted to do this weekend was relax, which I was able to do.  On Saturday, I worked out, ran some errands, rented several movies - Flight, Argo and Zero Dark Thirty and ordered some Vietnamese takeout.  I watched all 3 movies and loved them – btw if you haven’t seen these movies go out and rent them today.  You won’t be disappointed.  And today, I went to yoga at my local Lululemon store and one of my really good friend’s house for her 2-year-old daughter’s birthday party.  The rest of the day, I just lounged around my apartment and did some laundry before I have to head out of town again this week. Did you all have a good weekend?  Let me know what you did in the comments below.

Anyways, I wanted to share a quick picture of an outfit that I wore last month.  My sisters and I took my mom to Atlanta to celebrate her birthday this past March.  We had a fantastic time hanging out together, eating, shopping and seeing some amazing sites.  I’ve taken several OOTD pictures over the last few weeks, but I never had a chance to post them until now, so here’s one of them.  There will be more to come soon.

Shirt: Anthropologie Here & There Tee, Stripes;
Necklace: Anthropologie Lily Mineral Necklace;
Pants: J.Crew Café Capri; 
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch;
Shoes: Coach Platform Heels (old)

2 comments:

  1. I just love the colors of your outfit, they look great on you. Can you tell me if your hair is individual braids or twist. I am looking to change my kinky twist and try something different. Like you, I am a runner. I am in BGR(Black Girl's Run), not sure if you heard of them.

    Keep up the good work, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa...my hair is in twists in this picture. I've been wearing cornrows for the past few weeks, but I'll be going back to the twists very soon. Thanks for mentioning BGR...I've heard of them and I've been meaning to reach out to my local chapter, but I keep forgetting. I'll have to add that on my list of things to do very soon.

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign