Pages

Moody Style: Office Casual


I haven’t had a chance to post too many outfits lately because I’ve been living in either suits for work while I traveling, workout clothes for my runs, and my pajamas while I’ve been working from home.  Yesterday, I finally made it back to the office, after a two-week hiatus and I was actually happy to be there.  In my previous job, I often wished I could work from home or not even go to work at all.  Back then - calling in sick came in very handy.  I’m happy to say that since I started my job last July, I’ve been very pleased. I genuinely love the people that I work with and my job duties are currently in line with my current career goals.  I’m just overall pretty happy, despite the fact that I don’t get to post here on a regular basis.  Are any of you having love fest with your job like I am? Let me know in the comments.

Shirt: Banana Republic Sweater (old); Scarf: Anthropologie Blurred Pigments Loop; Earrings: Anthropologie Gallatin Earrings; Bracelet: J.Crew Crystal Mosaic Bangle; Pants: Anthropologie AG Stevie Ankle Cord; Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch; Shoes: Gianni Bini (old)



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm obsessing over AG jeans now because they fit so well.

      Delete
  2. I love this springy outfit! I'm glad you are enjoying your job. I switched jobs about 5 months ago and I am SO much happier now (less stress + new (fun) challenges is a good thing).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin....I'm glad to hear that things are going well on your end as well.

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign