Pages

Race Alert: Lululemon SeaWheeze Half Marathon


Hey everyone…I hope that you all are having an awesome week.  I wanted to share some news with you all that I'm pretty excited about.  Why? I recently signed up to participate in the Lululemon SeaWheeze Half Marathon on August 10, 2013. I heard about this race from one of my besties last year and I’ve been thinking about it ever since.  

This race looked like it had a successful inaugural event last August and I’m hoping that this year will be just the same if not better.  This will also be my first visit to Canada. If you want to learn more about the race, check out the photos and video below to get a better idea of why I’m so excited.  All of the details about the race can be found here.  

Quick Race Stats 
What: The SeaWheeze Half-Marathon is 21.1kms (13.1 miles)
When: August 10, 2013 
Where: Vancouver, BC, Canada (SeaWheeze Central at the Vancouver Convention Centre)
Fees: $128 CAD (includes all taxes)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign