Pages

Current Mood – Top 3


I’ve been waiting for my new Anthropologie catalog to show up at my door or online, but I haven’t seen it yet.  Have any of you seen a copy of the catalog yet?  Anyways, I’ve picked out several items that I would buy if I were going to go shopping.  However, as I mentioned several days ago, I’m going to stop buying clothes and wear what I already own (at least make an attempt). Have you checked out Anthro’s new arrivals yet? Here are my top 3 items from Anthropologie for the month of January. Do any of you have any favorites that you can’t live without this month?  What’s on your wish list?




6 comments:

  1. Love your blog! So glad you stopped by!! Followed you and entered the giveaway :)

    xo Rach
    Rach.E.Cakes – A Life and Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, my wishlist is loooong :). But I love that you call it a wish list! We're all so blessed to have what we have..

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Scallop Swoop tee is amazing. So far only the green and the black, but I hope they add more colors. The Twisted Sundial top looks like a must have, and the Josephine Smocked top as well. They have a lot of great dresses out, I can't wait to try them on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that they add more colors too....I'm definitely going to grab at least one.

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign