Pages

Moody Style: Leopard and Stripes

This past weekend, my BF and I took a quick road trip to Charlotte, NC and we had a blast. I’m all ready looking forward for my return trip back to the Queen City.  I originally planned a trip to Charlotte to visit my old roommate from college, but we ended up meeting up with a handful more people than expected which was a great surprise.  My BF and I didn’t realize how many people that we both knew that lives in the city.  We didn’t do too much site seeing or activities, because we hung out at the house mostly.  We ended up going out to eat only a couple of times and we had some amazing soul food from Mert’s on Saturday night. I didn’t end up taking any pictures of my time in Charlotte.  I’m not sure what happened to me this trip I’m usually pretty good about taking some snapshots, but I forgot. 

Anyways, I wanted to share a picture of one of my outfits from last week.  I wore this dress during the day that I left for my trip.  I was lucky to grab this dress while I was shopping in San Fran a couple months ago because it’s been sold out for a long time.  I was super excited to find it.  Have you found any hard to find pieces in the store lately? Let me know in the comments.

Dress: Anthropologie Pieced Column Dress; Scarf: Coach Leopard Print Infinity Scarf;  
Earrings: Banana Republic (old); Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch; Shoes: Nine West (old)

9 comments:

  1. You are rocking that dress, I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! Gorg dress. And I love your blog name! Would love for you to visit my blog, doing a Stella & Dot give away. Following you, follow back?

    XO Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leopard and stripes combo is lovely! Now on to the dress...It is perfect on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pattern mixing here. I have a similar dress and I love to wear it with a floral scarf. I have to try it with a leopard one!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara...I'll have to try the floral scarf too.

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign