Pages

Moody Style: It’s Been A While

Happy Holidays Everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season with your families and friends.  I know that I did.  Wow…I can’t believe how quickly this month has flown by.  I only recently realized that it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything to my dear old blog.  I’ve been so overwhelmed with traveling back and forth for work, doing a ton of laundry and packing, Christmas shopping, decorating/wrapping, that I was barely able to get anything else done let alone blog.  Every weekend has been packed full of events and let’s just face it, I’ve just been exhausted.  I hope that 2013 adds a little bit more organization and structure to my life.  Anyways, I have a handful of posts lined up over the next few days and I'll be posting them very soon.  So, stay tuned. Did you all enjoy your holiday? Did any of you travel anywhere special over the holidays? Let me know in the comments.

Shirt: Banana Republic Striped Boatneck Tee; Scarf: J.Crew Polka-Dot Scarf;
Pants: Banana Republic (old); Earrings: Coach Pave Stud Earrings;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch; Shoes: Brooks Brothers (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign