Pages

Newtown, CT


I just want to take quick minute to pray for all of the families that were affected by the senseless tragedy that took place in Newtown, CT.  I was shocked and saddened when I heard the news yesterday morning.  Anytime I hear stories like this, I always ask myself why did this happen?  I know that we will never know the real answer, but I just have to ask.  During times like this I feel so helpless and I realize that all I can do at this point is pray.  I pray that all of the victims, their families and everyone who has been affected by the shooting may find peace, comfort and strength in the coming days.  I also pray for our country that there will be hope for the future that events like this one won’t happen again.  May God continue to bless all of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign