Pages

Holiday Gift Guide for the Men


I’m not sure about you guys, but I always have the hardest time finding the perfect present for the men in my life.  Lucky for me, I only have to buy two presents for guys - something for my step-dad and my BF.  My stepfather has always says that he doesn’t need anything for his birthday or for Christmas.  He’s a pretty easygoing guy that just likes it when you spend time with him.  And my BF always says that I don’t need to buy him anything because his family didn’t exchange presents when he was younger.  He’s just happy spending time with his loved ones.  So, now you see my dilemma.  I try to honor their wishes, but I really enjoy buying gifts for others and seeing the recipient’s face light up with delight.  Anyways, I just recently finished my Christmas shopping, but wanted to provide a list for anyone else that struggles with finding the perfect gift for the men in your life.  For this week Fresh Picks to Follow, here’s my top 10 gift ideas for the man who has everything he needs and claims he doesn’t want anything for Christmas.  Let me know if you have any additional suggestions for this gift guide.


1. J.Crew - Cashmere Crewneck Sweater…$225.00
2. Cool Material - Beer Bottle Tumblers – Sol…$28.95
3. Brookstone - 3-Piece Gift Set—New England Patriots…$119.99
4. Williams Sonoma - Beer Making Kits…$39.95
6. Brookstone - 1080 HDMI Pocket Projector…$299.00
7. Photojojo - Canon Camera Lens Mugs…$24.00
8. Cool Material - Bar10der…$50.00
9. Coach - Transatlantic Travel Carryon…$698.00
10.  Motorola - DROID RAZR MAXX HD 4G Android Phone…$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign