Pages

Holiday Gift Guide for the Hostess


How many of you have gone to someone’s house for a dinner or housewarming party with the traditional bottle of wine, candle or a small houseplant?  I know that I'm totally guilty of doing this myself.  Giving a host or hostess a gift is a great way to show a little token of gratitude.  I’ve always been taught that you shouldn’t go to someone’s house empty handed.  Now I don’t bring a gift every time I visit a friends’ home, but I definitely try to follow Emily Posts etiquette rule during special occasions. These days, there are so many options for a hostess gift beside the traditional bottle of wine or a candle. Here are my top 10 ways to show the hostess with the mostest that you appreciate their hospitality.  Do you normally give the hostess a little something extra during a visit to their home?  Let me know in the comments and let me know if you have any additional suggestions for this gift guide.

1. Nostalgia Electrics - Ice Shaver…$20.00
2. Stonewall Kitchen - Our Blueberry Breakfast Gift…$39.95
3. Jonathan Adler - Zebra Coasters…$48.00
4. Total Wine - Veuve Clicquot Brut NV…$42.97
5. Apartment 38 - Bamboo Cheeseboard…$38.00
6. Sagaform - Happy Days Punchbowl w/ Ladle…$49.95
7. MarieBelle - Cacaotelle Hot Cocoa Collection…$50.00
8. Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Medium Gift Box…$30.00
9. Fresh - Oval Soap Trio Gift Set…$45.00
10.  Anthropologie - Chalkboard Spice Jar…$10.00 - $12.00
xoxo Moody Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign