Pages

Holiday Gift Guide for the Food Geek


I wouldn’t consider myself a true foodie, but I sure do love to cook it and I love to eat it.  I decided to work on a foodie post after my weekend getaway at my bestie’s house.  My bestie’s fiancé is a food geek and he cooked for us over the entire weekend.  Each dish looked and tasted like a gourmet meal.  I was really impressed with the fact that each meal was prepared with ease.  I took note of some of his favorite tools and gadgets to create his culinary delights.  And I wanted to share some of them with you below.  For this edition of Fresh Picks to Follow, I picked out several gifts to satisfy every appetite.  Let me know if you have any additional suggestions for this gift guide.

1. SushiQuik - Complete SushiQuik Starter Kit…$69.95
3. Dean And Deluca - Limited-Edition Pantry FEED 15 Bag…$120.00
4. Lodge® - Cast Iron 12" Skillet…$29.95
5. Uncommon Goods - Mobile Foodie Survival Kit…$26.00
6. Vinturi - Wine Aerator Tower Gift Set…$69.95
7. Magic Bullet - NutriBullet…$99.99
8. Anthropologie - Bamboo Bread Board Set…$75.00
9. Rubbermaid - LunchBlox™ Salad Kit…$12.99
10. Le Creuset - 3 1/2 qt. Round French Oven…$220.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign