Pages

Holiday Gift Guide for the Secret Santa



I don’t know about you guys, but I’m a little behind in my holiday shopping this year.  I’ve picked up a few things here and there throughout the year, but I’m nowhere close to being finished.  Yesterday morning I finally wrote out my Christmas list and I tried to come up with gift ideas for everyone. I had an idea for most of the people on my list, but there were a few that left me completely stumped.  So, I decided to put together another holiday gift guide in the attempt to come up with some ideas for myself and anyone else that may need it. 

For this edition of Fresh Picks to Follow, I picked out a few gifts that are affordable and shouldn’t break the budget.  And the best thing about this guide is that all of these picks are under $25.00.  I hope that this guide will be helpful for anybody that needs help figuring out what to buy for a Secret Santa gift exchange, for a friendly coworker or a last minute gift. Let me know if you have any additional suggestions for this gift guide.


1. Uncommon Goods – Corkcicle…$22.95
2. Anthropologie - Handpainted Folk Owl Mug…14.00
3. Williams Sonoma - Soiree Wine Aerator with Stand…$19.95
4. Red Envelope - Handmade Gray Sea Salted Caramels…$24.95
5. Anthropologie - Pretty Pansy Vase…$18.00
6. Pier 1 - Apothecary Jars…$19.95 - $24.95
7. Bed Bath and Beyond - The Original Whirley Pop™ Stovetop Popcorn Popper…$19.95
8. J.Crew – Glitter Notebook…$12.50
10. Bath and Body Works - Slatkin & Co. 3-Wick Candle Sleeve ($5.00) and 3-Wick Candle…$20.00
xoxo Moody Girl

1 comment:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign