Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – Born to Run


Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve been obsessed with horses.  For as early as I can remember, I requested a pony for my birthday, Christmas and any other occasion that I expected a gift of some sort. My mother would often ask me where would the pony live?  I was convinced that I could raise the pony in the backyard and all would be right with the world. Now you have to imagine me as a little girl in Jersey with a decent sized backyard trying to convince my mom why my sisters and I needed to have a pony.  I even had an answer to my mom when she asked where would I take the pony when it needed to run?  Each year, I had the ultimate plan. I remember mentioning, that it can go for a run on the street, run around in circles in the backyard  and back and forth the drive way.  And my all time favorite suggestion was allowing the horse to run in the abandoned wooded area behind our home.  Hey – it all made sense in my head when I was little.  I’m glad that my mom never gave into my whims, she definitely always knew better, that’s for sure.  What the heck would I have done with a pony at 5 years old? Do you have any funny childhood request that you’re grateful that your parents didn’t just give in?  I know that I can think of plenty more requests, but that’s the funniest that comes to mind. Anyways, for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow, here are my top ten horse inspired items that are definitely born to run out of the stores. Do any of you have a love for horses like I do? Let me know in the comments.

1. Anthropologie - Banter Tee…$48.00
2. Dorothy Perkins - Pink Horse Print Knitted Snood…$21.00
3. MANGO - Horses Print T-Shirt…$29.99
4. C. Wonder - Running Horse Enamel Bangle…$34.99
5. ModCloth - Canter Hardly Wait Top…$37.99
6. Anthropologie - Pony-Printed High-Tops…$79.95
7. Free People - Pony Ride Sweater…$128.00
8. ModCloth - Trot of You Today Sweater…$69.99
9. ModCloth - Travel in Pairs Skirt…$39.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign