Pages

Travel: Discovering San Francisco


I wish I were back in San Francisco right about now, especially in light of my crazy new schedule.  I had a fantastic time in Cali with my sister, C and one of her best friends, but I wish I had more time.  I was able to see a lot of the tourist sites in a short amount of time and enjoy some amazing restaurants/bars.  I can’t wait to go back for another visit – the next time I’m in Cali I’m definitely headed to Napa Valley first.  Anyways, here are some pictures of my time in San Francisco. I also posted some photos during my trip on my Twitter page.  Check them out (here). Have any of you been to San Francisco? If so, what were some of the highlights of your trip? Let me know in the comments. 



xoxo Moody Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign