Pages

Moody Style: Bright Poppies


Happy Hump Day! Even though I had to work on Monday, I still took some time to head to the mall to indulge in some of the great deals on Labor Day. I tried not to get in too much trouble myself because let’s face it - I’ve got enough clothes.  And that’s a huge understatement.  I actually went through my closet this weekend to figure out what I no longer needed and what I could no longer fit into anymore.  Right now I have 2 big bags of clothes ready to drop off at a local Goodwill or Salvation Army.  I also have a smaller bag of clothes that I’m considering selling on my blog in the future.  I haven’t figured that part out yet, but I’ll definitely let you all know when I do.  Anyways, this outfit is all I bought on Monday.  I love the bright colorful poppy blooms and I’m looking forward to the many outfits I can create because of its versatility.   Did any of you go shopping this weekend?  Did you guys get some goodies at Anthropologie with the extra 25% off savings? What about shopping at J. Crew with the surprise extra 30% off savings? I'd love to hear all about it in the comments.

{Shirt: Anthropologie High-Low Poppy Top;
Pants: Anthropologie Jones Wide-Legs;
Earrings: Coach Sunburst Drop Earrings;
Necklace: Fairburn Necklace;
Shoes: Banana Republic Shauna OT Pump}


10 comments:

  1. Seriously adore those wide leg blue trousers!! Such a fun color and fit is impeccable.
    Love the entire look!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that print!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Maria...I thought that the colors were fun!

      Delete
  4. Love the pants! They would work for me in my k classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! I love the pants too. Stylish and professional.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign