Pages

A Saturday Surprise!



Hi everyone…I woke up this morning and found a wonderful surprise in my inbox.  What’s the surprise?  Well, I learned that today is Anthro Day!  What’s Anthro Day?  Anthropologie is offering 20% off for all ANTHRO members on their total purchase in-store and online. This offer is only valid for the duration of Saturday, September 15, 2012 on all full-price apparel and accessories.  To become an Anthro member and to sign up for an Anthro card and please check out Anthropologie’s website (here) or visit your local Anthropologie.  Are any of you going to indulge in this fabulous Anthro Perk?  Let me know if you do and what you ended up buying.  I’m not sure if I’ll make it out there today, but I’ll let you know if I do.  Happy Shopping!
xoxo Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha!! Hope you found some goodies at Anthro today?! I got a few tops that I had been eyeing. 20% is pretty generous :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign