Pages

Moody Style: Short and Simple

The title of this post describes this bright cobalt blue dress perfectly.  It’s a classic style dress that is appropriate for both work and then play in the evenings.  I was lucky to score this dress on sale recently and I also received the 25% off discount on the sale price.  I can definitely see this dress becoming one of my go to dresses for the rest of the year.  I’m especially looking forward to wearing this little number to work one day at my new job.  That’s right folks – you read this correctly.  I just accepted a job offer last week and I start in about a week.  Some of you have read about me taking on more work over the last 3 months, working late hours and undergoing additional stress at my job. Although these changes were recent, the truth is that I hadn’t been truly happy working there for a while.  The whole environment was getting unbearable and I had become miserable.  Like many other people, I felt trapped and I certainly couldn’t quit my job on the spot.  So, I created an action plan to find a new job and create my own destiny.  With that being said, I’m looking forward to starting this new venture and I can’t wait to start!  Have you ever been in a similar situation? Did you grin and bear it or did you leave your job?  Let me know.

{Dress: Anthropologie Embossed Basket Dress;
Necklace: Anthropologie Fairburn Necklace;
Bracelet: Coach Legacy Bangle; Earrings: Pearls (gifted);
Shoes: Vince Camuto “Renees” Brushed Snakeskin Pump}


10 comments:

  1. I love this dress. The color is gorge and that statement necklace is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this dress on you Natasha!! The color is beautiful on you!! I have the black version so I agree about the versatility!! Oh and I am so happy to hear bout your new job!! Congratulations!! Whoot Whoot!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayaka...I'm very excited about the new job!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the new job!!! That's great! I can totally related to you right now. I'm currently in the grin and bear it mode, but I'm hoping to change that soon:)

    Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin...hang in there, you'll find something new very soon.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love this blue and the statement necklace! You look lovely.

    T xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete
  5. well aren't you just LOVELY in that cobalt dress and statement necklace!!
    Love this look...you could be in the pages of the catalog-
    Hope you have a great week!!!
    Following along via google friend.
    Be back soon.
    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly and thanks so much for following!

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign