Pages

Moody Style: Baby, You’re a Firework!

I hope that you all had a safe and Happy 4th of July yesterday.  I had a pretty spectacular day with some very special friends.  My day started off with a 5k race at 7:30 in the morning – I’ll post a race recap later in another post.  After a quick breakfast, I headed to the mall for a quick visit to Anthropologie.  I couldn’t miss out checking out the extra 25% off sale. I plan to post my shopping bag of some of the goodies that I found.   Later in the afternoon, I went to a barbeque for a few hours and I ate a ton of food.  In the evening, I planned to attend a pool party to get a little sun, swim and then watch the fireworks.  Unfortunately, it started pouring rain around 6:00pm and it continued after 9:00pm.  So needless to say, I didn’t get to swim, but the rain stopped just in time for a beautiful firework show.   How did you spend your 4th of July?  Let me know!



{Dress: Old Navy Color-Block Keyhole Dress;
Earrings: Anthropologie Petite Daisy Posts;
Ring: Banana Republic Mad Men Collection Gold Floral Cocktail Ring;
Shoes: Gianni Bini Thong Sandals}



3 comments:

  1. Natasha, that dress is fabulous on you! The color is so cheerful and it seems to be such an easy and versatile piece to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress. I spent the 4th in DC with the record heat.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign