Pages

Moody Style: Pop of Color


I’m not sure about you all, but I’m a little behind on the colored denim trend.  I love how they look on everyone else, but for the longest time I couldn’t find a pair that fit me.  I tried on a ton of skinny jeans in cobalt blue and green, but none of them worked for me.  I still plan on trying on a few more brands before I completely rule out the idea.  I tried on these flare leg jeans from Forever 21 in two sizes.  Both of them fit so differently that I wasn’t sure if I should even buy them.   However, my desire for a pop of red jeans took over my uncertainty.  Now that I’ve worn them a few times, I’m pretty glad that I bought them.  I just wish they came in more bright colors. Do you have a favorite pair of colored denim?

{Shirt: Anthropologie Building Blocks Top; Jeans: F21 Flare Leg Jeans (buy here); Earrings: Pearls (gifted); Bracelet: Banana Republic Bangle (old); Shoes: Ralph Lauren Zabrina Heels}

1 comment:

  1. Your not the only one that's behind on the color denim trend Natasha!! I just recently bought my first pair of colored denim too :) Those red denim look fabulous on you!! I love them with the Anthro top and black heels. Very sassy!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign