Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – Motorcycle Jacket


Another must-have piece to add to your wardrobe this spring is the new motorcycle jacket.  Gone are the days when a woman would only wear a motorcycle jacket because she owned a Harley.  This jacket has been a statement piece for the past several years and each year they look better and better.  Do any of you own a motorcycle jacket?  I don’t have one, but I think I may invest in one for some layering on some cool mornings or just in the office. I used to think that these jackets only came in dark colors like black, brown or gray, but it’s definitely not the case.  This spring there are so many styles and fun colors to choose from.  Check them out here in my top 10 motorcycle jackets for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Have you looked into this trend yet?  Do you plan to buy a jacket in the near future?  Let me know! 


1. Jennifer Lopez - Asymmetrical Faux-Leather Jacket…$50.40
2. Ann Taylor - Femme Leather Motorcycle Jacket…$398.00
3. Guess – Beachwood Canyon Jacket…$118.00
4. H&M – Jacket…$49.95
5. bebe - Puff Shoulder Jacket…$98.00
6. Gap - Shrunken Leather Jacket…$298.00
7. The Limited - Snap-Lapel Motorcycle Jacket…$128.00
8. Express - (Minus The) Leather Moto Jacket…$98.00
9. Tracy Reese - Ecru Cycle Jacket…$525.00
10. Coach - Keira Leather Racer…$798.00
xoxo Natasha

5 comments:

  1. investment in such kind of new style stuff is cooler rather than older.
    Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Motorcycle Jacket....I tried to find trendy spring jackets in various colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natasha, came across your post when I was searching for leather/faux leather moto jackets. Tried on the Express one but found the ribbing on the sides and under the arms made it feel cheap. Nice material and colors otherwise. And just tried the Guess one which I loved but they don't have a size small in white anywhere (online or in stores it appears). I do like the blue color as well, but can't decide if it's a color I like enough to justify spending on a piece I'd want to keep for a long time. But I'm also wary of buying white jackets since they get dirty much easier...oh well. Back to searching for a perfect jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think I just answered my own question. Macy's sells the Guess jacket (alas still no small white), but they're have a 15% off promo if you use the code SUPER and free shipping for orders over $99. Subtotal comes out to right around $100 with $6 for tax. Going to get it and if it doesn't work out, can always return it in stores. Have you decided whether to buy one yet? If so, any color preference? :)

      Delete
  4. @ Anonymous - I'm glad that you found the Guess jacket....it's really cute. I really hope that it works out for you. I didn't decide on which jacket that I'll get yet, but I'll let everyone know when I do.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign