Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – Flower Power

Over the past several weeks, I’ve noticed that a handful of fashion bloggers like Jenny from Neon Blush, Julia from Gal Meets Glam, and Krystal from This Time Tomorrow, have added some colorful floral pants to their wardrobes lately.  And from what I’ve seen on the Internet from NYFW, floral pants are going to be a major trend this spring and summer.  Now I know that we’ve seen many patterned pants in the past, but these floral bottoms are a fresh update for the spring season.  Personally, I’m not sure how I feel about the floral pant trend yet.  I just don’t know if this is something I could pull off at work, but I’m willing to try it out for size even for a weekend look. 

The floral pant trend may not be everyone.  And figuring out the right color and patterns for your body type is key to pulling off this look.  If you are on the fence about trying this look, I think that the best way to wear this trend is to pair it with a neutral top.  A neutral top like a tee or tank will create a bold clean look to this trend and you should avoid any pattern mixing when you first tackle this look.  Along with a neutral top, you should also keep the accessories to a minimum. In your overall look, the floral pants should be the center of attention. Here are my top 10 floral pants for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Do you plan to wear any floral pants this season?  Let me know! 



1. Alice and Olivia - Printed Wide-Leg Pants…$297.00

2. DKNY - Floral Slim Pants…$225.00
3. MARC by Marc Jacobs - 'Havana' Floral Silk Tuxedo Pants…$398.00
4. H&M - Pants…$14.95
5. Zara – Flower Print Trouser…$79.90
7. Anthropologie - Floral Sateen Slims…$118.00
8. Tucker - Printed Silk Tapered Pants…$320.00
9. J. Crew - Café Capri in Fresco Floral Sateen…$298.00
10. Citizens of Humanity - Mandy Floral Roll Up Jeans…$198.00


xoxo Moody Girl

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to try them but with a longer blazer, tunic or cardigan worn over top.

    I'm not sure I want my already curvy booty to be exploding in petunias or zinias. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I totally agree with you...I have the same curvy booty problem. I think the long blazer or cardigan would be a perfect camouflage.

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign