Pages

Keep or Toss: Ruffles and Stripes

Hiya ladies! Here is the first installment of my new series: Keep or Toss.  This is a shirt that has been in closet for several years, but it has never been worn until today.  I got this shirt as a gift from my mom and I really loved it at first, but for some reason I never wore it.  I had taken off all of the tags and I attempted to wear it several times, but the outfits weren’t quite right.  I always ended up finding something else to wear.  One of the reasons that I never wore this shirt is that I thought that I needed to dress it up a little because it’s silk. Unfortunately, when I tried on the shirt this morning I realized that it was a little big.  However, I was determined to wear it at least once, especially for this challenge.  I think that this outfit came out okay, but I don’t know if this is a shirt that’s going to stay in my closet. What do you all think?  Is this a shirt that I should keep or toss? 



Shirt: Ralph Lauren Silk Ruffled Button Down Blouse
Pants: Banana Republic Jackson Wide-leg Pant
Earrings: Pearls (gifted)
Belt: Anthropologie Bold Braided Belt
Shoes: Coach Natasya Patent Leather Pump

xoxo Moody Girl

4 comments:

  1. I like your new series. I should probably do the same with my closet!

    My vote is to toss. If you never wear it and the fit is off, then it's just taking up valuable real estate in your closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kelly - Toss it! I do really like this outfit (love the stripes and the pink belt), but if you never reach for it and it's too big, it needs a new home:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies....I'm definitely leaning in that direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you never reach for it, it might be a toss, but I do have a suggestion...
    Pair it with a higher waisted skirt, tucked, also with a belt, and see how you like it that way before you toss it? :) (That is such a sweet smile you have in the first picture.)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign