Pages

Grateful

Via
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I’m getting ready to make my 3 hour drive to my aunt’s house for Thanksgiving dinner.  I’m looking forward to seeing all of my aunts, uncles and cousins because we have so much fun when we’re together.  My family is full of talented singers and musicians, so there is always lots of singing and dancing going on before and after dinner.  We also play at least one game after dinner like Deal or No Deal, Trivia Pursuit or Pictionary. I have so much to be thankful for this year and I am grateful that I get to celebrate this day with my family.  What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving?


xoxo Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your drive went well:)

    I am so thankful for my 3 dogs, who give me so much unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign