Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Hats, Gloves & Scarves

I think that with the dropping temperatures in November and December approaching, cold weather accessories are mandatory. Since I lived up north for several years, I acquired a pretty large collection of hats, scarves and gloves. However, I don’t really get to use my accessories that much because the cold weather in Florida doesn’t last very long. The winter months only last for about 3 months from December to February. Lately, the weather here has been unseasonably warm, but Florida is getting ready for a cold snap later this week. I can’t wait.  I’m going to start pulling out my collection this weekend. 

My favorite cold weather accessory is a nice thick and woolly scarf.  I think that scarves are a basic necessity in the cooler months. A scarf will keep your neck warm from falling snow and from the cold air on a windy day.  I love them because they come in so many textures, lengths, patterns and colors.  And they are an inexpensive way to change the look of your wardrobe and a great way to add your personal style to your winter coat.  Some of my favorite scarf trends include infinity or loop scarves, cowl neck scarves and snoods.

To complete the cold weather look, you’ll also need to grab a trusty hat and gloves to keep you warm. There are different styles of hats to choose from this winter anywhere from a wool fedora to a simple knit beenie. Also, adding a pair of gloves that pop with color is a perfect way to show your personality. Here are my top 10 hats, gloves and scarves items for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  What’s your favorite cold weather accessory for winter? Let me know! 

1. Genie By Eugenia Kim Carmen - Wool Fedora Hat…$150.00
2. J.Crew - Hearthstone Snood…$49.50
3. Coach – Leather Cashmere Lined Glove…$98.00
4. Gap - Marled Cowlneck Scarf…$39.95
6. Anthropologie - Kelvingrove Loop…$388.00
7. J.Crew - Hearthstone Glittens…$28.00
8. Anthropologie - Winter Fervor Beanie$198.00
9. Coach – Fur Stole…$598.00


xoxo Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign