Pages

Fall Color Trail

I know that posting pictures of fall trees may be a little late for some northerners, but for some of us in the south fall is just getting started.  Earlier this month I went to Alabama with my BF to attend a wedding.  I was looking forward to going to Alabama because I was hopeful that I was going to see some beautiful fall trees.  And Alabama did not disappoint.  I wanted to share some of my pictures the fall foliage so here they are. 




I also wanted to share a picture of the bride’s dress.  I thought that the lower part of the wedding dress was just stunning and the bride’s necklace was a perfect touch.


xoxo Natasha

1 comment:

  1. The wedding dress is gorgeous!! I love the fall photo's too. Our tree's recently just started turning color too.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign