Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: The Oversized Clutch

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.  I had a relaxing weekend at home and I’m looking forward to having a relaxing week.  I took off this week from work to spend some time at home.  I really just needed a break and needed some time to get my life back in order.  I’ve been so behind with everything.  I plan to run many errands this week and spend some time with my family and friends.  I can’t wait!

I’m so sorry that this week’s Fresh Pick to Follow is a little late.  I feel like I sound like a broken record these days.  I hope that my little staycation will help me get back on track this Friday.  Anyways, I wanted to highlight the oversized clutch for this week’s Fresh Pick to Follow.  The oversized clutch definitely makes a stylish statement.  It is a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit. I don’t own one of these clutches yet, but I sure do love the look of them.  I’ve always said that the regular clutches are a little too small.  I just worry that the oversized one would be too big.  This trend is everywhere these days.  I’ve seen them all over the fashions magazines, the retail stores, and on some of my favorite bloggers.   Do any of you own an oversized clutch?  What do you think about this trend?  Check out my top 10 oversized clutches. 


1. L'Wren Scott - Lady Nappa Pouchette…$1,095.00

2. Rebecca Minkoff - Small Quilt & Stud Large Racy Clutch…$450.00

3. Lodis - Bond Edith Envelope Clutch…$198.00


5. Sara Berman - Emma Envelope Clutch…$377.00


7. Michael Kors - Etablet Envelope…$128.00

8. Hinge® - Fabric Envelope Clutch…$58.00

9. American Apparel - Medium Leather Carry-all Pouch - $50.00

10. Jimmy Choo – Candy Clutch…$695.00

xoxo Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign