Pages

In the Mood: Coach – Fall Handbags 2011

Hi ladies…I was just looking at the Coach website the other day and I was inspired to blog about it.  I’ve been obsessed with Coach since I was in my teens.  I can’t even begin to tell you how many Coach items I own right now.  My mom bought me my first Coach purse when I was in high school. Awesome - right? I thought I was pretty cool to have a beautiful tan leather duffle bag when many of my friends didn’t own one.  Ever since then I have acquired quite the collection of Coach items from purses and accessories to outerwear and shoes.  Do you have any Coach pieces or do you plan to purchase something soon?

This brand is doing everything right at this point.  Over the last 70 years, the character and the spirit of the Coach brand has been defined as “classic American style.”  Coach was founded in 1941 as a family run workshop in a Manhattan loft.   The company made its reputation selling sumptuous fine leather purses and accessories in traditional and classic styles, and it remains one of the best-known leather brands in the United States.  Now don’t get me wrong, the brand has had its share of hits and misses over the years.  However, the company continued to evolve and offer an expanding collection of merchandise from handbags, clothing, jewelry, luggage and beyond.   

The current collections are distinctly modern yet unmistakably classic.  All of the collections offer amazing rich colors, new silhouettes, and unique fabrications that play off each other perfectly. The Madison collection is sleek, chic and flawless.   It’s one of my favorites right now.  The company recently reissued 5 iconic Coach Classic styles for a limited time only.   The Classic collection is perfect for all ages because it offers simple and elegant styles.  Each piece can be considered a wardrobe staple.  Although the Poppy collection is not my favorite, the collection is playful, vibrant and whimsical and it’s a favorite among many women.  

Have you checked out the website lately? If you haven’t, you can check it out here.  This company has so many great handbags and accessories on the website right now.   I wanted to share some of my fall favorites with all of you.  Which ones are your favorites?  Check out my fall crushes from Coach and let me know what you think!

MADISON GATHERED LEATHER
ABIGAIL SHOULDER BAG

MADISON LEATHER LINDSEY SATCHEL


FLAGSHIP BUFFALO LEATHER TOTE


FLAGSHIP LEATHER DOWEL FLAP

KRISTIN ELEVATED PEBBLE GRAIN
LEATHER LARGE ZIP TOTE

CHELSEA LEATHER LARGE SHOPPER


3 comments:

  1. I am really feeling the Flagship Buffalo Leather tote and the Chelsea Leather Large Shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I thought I didn't like Coach because I don't like those patchwork bags but these are gorgeous! I'm convinced!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebbs...I love the leather tote too. I'm going to buy it this weekend.

    Lindsey...Coach went back to the basics and really focused on what they are known for - the leather products. I'm not a fan of the patchwork bags either.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign