Pages

OOTD: Shaded Glory

Hello everyone…Hope that your week is going well.  I’m really looking forward to tomorrow and the upcoming weekend.  Do any of you feel like you need a break?  I know that I do.  I’m badly in need of a long vacation from everything.  Last year I went to Jamaica with my family, but I haven’t gone anywhere this year yet.  I need to figure out where I want to go and when I can take the time off from work.   Have you already gone on your vacation for the year?  Do you have any suggestions?

Shirt: Anthropologie Soft BandsTee
Skirt: Anthropologie Shaded Glory Skirt
Earrings: Coach Pave Stud Earrings
Necklace: Necklace (gifted)
Bracelet: Banana Republic Bangle (old)
Shoes: Anne Klein Wedged Peep Toe (old)
xoxo Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign