Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Butterfly Lover

Hi everyone - I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend planned.  Each week gets a little tricky to come up with a Fresh Picks to Follow that I haven’t used before.  Despite this hurdle, I’m up to the challenge.  Since I’ve reached my one year anniversary, I figure that I can change things up a little bit on my blog.  If any of you have suggestions for weekly topics, please send them my way.  I would really appreciate it.  I mentioned before in one of my reviews that my sister loves butterflies, so this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow is dedicated to her.  Do you have any clothing with a butterfly print.  What do you think about butterflies on your clothing?


1. Nanette Lepore - Papillion Dress…$184.00

2. Alkemie Jewelry - Butterfly Cuff…$209.00

3. White House Black Market - The Give Hope Keychain…$15.00

4. Anthropologie – Wing Theory Shell…$78.00

5. Anthropologie – Butterfly Lovers Earbuds…$198.00

6. Lilly Pulitzer - Murfee Silk/Cashmere Butterfly Print Scarf…$118.00

7. Jessica Simpson - Butterfly Maxi Dress…$79.99

8. Anthropologie – Josef Wingback Chair, Butterflies…$1698.00

9. Anthropologie – Lepidoptera Dress…$158.00

10. White House Black Market - The Give Hope Tee…$38.00

xoxo Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Butterflies are not typically my thing, but that butterfly print Anthro dress is gorgeous ... ::drool::

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign