Pages

And the Winner Is…

Sorry for the delay in my post - I got a little sidetracked.  Anyways, the lucky lady who will be receiving a $25.00 Anthropologie Gift Card, a Coach Mini Skinny and a Marc Jacobs Tote Bag,  is…

Jenn said...
Congrats on one year of blogging!! Here's to many more years to come! I'm a follower and I love blogging mainly to get ideas for others on how to style things. My email is complexcardigans (at) gmail (dot) com.
Jenn from Complex Cardigans! Congratulations Jenn!   I already sent you an email letting you know you are winner.  Please check your email and get back to me within 72 hours, so I can send your prize later this week. 

Thanks everyone for participating in the giveaway.   I really appreciate all of your support over the past year.

xoxo Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign